Rolls and sheets made of fleece from Tyrolit are first-class tools for cleaning and machining of surfaces by means of orbital sanders or for hand-operated grinding. Discover our assortment!
Fleece rolls and fleece sheets
Fleece Rolls and Fleece Sheets with Impressive Properties
If you decide to use fleece rolls or pre-cut fleece sheets from Tyrolit, you will work with a tool for hand sanding and the orbital sander that adapts perfectly to the surface. The material consists of abrasive grains fused to a three-dimensional support of nylon filaments. It is ideal for cleaning and machining surfaces of different materials such as stainless steel (Inox), aluminum, brass, copper, plastics or titanium.
Fleece rolls for a perfect surface finish
Our fleece rolls in many different specifications offer various possibilities for grinding uneven surfaces. The assortment includes coarse variants for cleaning welding seams as well as superfine polishing fleece for satin finishing stainless steel. In each case, you will benefit from a fleece abrasive with the following features and advantages with every roll:
- Constant finishing during the entire work process
- Maximum lifetime thanks to the optimum distribution of grain in the abrasive fabric
- Very flexible and yet resistant design so that the fleece adapts perfectly to the surface
- High tear resistance and long tool life
- No clogging and cool grinding of uneven surfaces due to the open-pored structure
- Easy to handle
- Waterproof and washable, it leaves no rust on the surfaces of the workpieces
Conclusion: With fleece rolls and fleece sheets, Tyrolit offers tools for machining surfaces that are easy to handle. The applications are plentiful, from cleaning welding seams to removing residues and finishing.